Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair Help :)?

Ok so I have Auburn-ish Brown hair and its down to my arm pit, I consider myself pretty lucky because my hair is easy to straighten and easy to get an even wave, (it naturally dries curly underneath and wavy-ish on top). If I want my hair to be curly, I just scrunch it up after I get out of the shower and put some gel in it, but I hate how it gets so crusty!! I usually wear my hair down or in a pony. I want a change!!!



So.......



If any of you guys have suggestions on how to wear my hair?



or tell me what you prefer (wavy, straight or curly)? and some products would be nice!! :)



p.s. I'm 14 so nothing too fancy...just styles that i can wear to school



Hair Help :)?

i'm 14 too. and my hair is like the same way only a little shorter. i let my hair dry naturally and than i curl the top layer so it's all nice loose curls. to hold them in, i use the herbal essences body envy hair spray. it makes your hair smell amazing and it's not super crunchy. i love the stuff. or if you want to go straight i'd get the paul mitchell flat iron. it's around 100 bucks but it's WAYYY worth it. it works amazingly. or you could wear your hair in two pigtail braids. if you leave some pieces out than it doesn't look so "i'm in 2nd grade" or wear some thick stretchy headbands to keep your hair out of your face and wear the rest up in a messy bun. it takes like two minutes. when you wear the headbands with down hair they look cute too.



i hope i help...



katie elizabeth =]



Hair Help :)?

see if your hairdryer has a diffuser attachment. get a curl activating spray but dont use too much, and then diffuse your hair. it makes curls but not crunchy like scrunching. very pretty!



Hair Help :)?

here u go its my fav website to fins CUTE hairstyles!

No comments:

Post a Comment