Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

My hair is just below my shoulder. and I want to grow it out to where carri underwoods hair is. My hair is already thick and naturally wavy. but can you also give me a picture of her with really big curly hair. And tell me how to style it like that.



Oh yah do you know any tricks to grow your hair faster?



thanks.%26lt;3



I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

Honestly, like most celebrities, Carrie Underwood probably has hair extensions to give her the length she has. Hair extensions can make the hair wavy and she probably has a team of hairdressers making her look so perfect. Have you tried the easy way out with clip in hair extensions? They are a lot of fun and look very natural. You can try these out at Sally Beauty Supply. They have all lengths and colors.



Just visit Carrie Underwood's website, there are a million pictures of her on her site at http://www.carrieunderwoodofficial.com



I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

hi ,



The only way to grow your hair long but at the same time keep it healthy is to let it grow and get it cut often like once a month. But dont get too much off.



To get it like hers you need to gently curl it and dont have naturally wavy!!!



hope i helped!



x



I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

I went to hair school, worked with alot of people that said the same thing as you. Go and buy a BIG curling iron, section little iddy biddy sections and re-define your curls. its really not that hard. spray hair spray just once on your hair while your hair is still wrapped around the curling iron, unwrap it and start on the next section. They cant be big sections cause your hair is thick and it wont even effect your hair if huge sections are trying to be curled. I suck at useing words, but hope that helps. She just uses a big curling iron and hair spray, all it is. TIME consumed, definitaly.



I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

all of the above answer's + try taking a sea kelp tablet,this does help with growth.



I need help from a real hairstylist!!!?

There are no tricks whatsoever for growing hair faster. I can tell you, that you can attain healthy hair by brushing your hair with a soft bristle brush for a good ten minutes daily, as it stimulates your scalp by getting the blood circulating. Get your ends trimmed every six weeks, eat healthy, drink lots of water each day, %26amp; don't smoke. Smoking affects your hair, skin, %26amp; nails. Your best bet is to find a pic of Carrie, then take it to the salon, get the proper haircut for that hairstyle, %26amp; watch %26amp; see how she styles it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment