Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Suggest me?

i hav short curly hairs . i want it to be long but it does not grows .what hair style shud i take i am having step cut for years and i want to keep it open but it becomes unmanageable



Suggest me?

massage regularly with olive oil they will grow faster and ask your hair stylist to guide you



Suggest me?

get a deep conditioning treatment done at a parlour to smoothen your curls.ask the hair stylist to help u with the cut.



Suggest me?

USE GOOD OIL FOR MASSAGE, %26amp; DON'T TAKE ANY TENSION IN UR LIFE



Suggest me?

Eat the powder 'HAIRGRO', a french formula.



Suggest me?

Stop cutting hair, apply gingelly oil and wash your hair with shikakai powder.Frequently wash your hair.Comb your hair three times daily.After 5 to 6 months you can see the hair atleast an inch.

No comments:

Post a Comment