Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair Problem.?

For the past few years I've had my hair at shoulder length and cut in layers, which should've thinned out my hair, or so my hairdresser told me. I loved the layers for a while.



I'm currently 18, got bangs in my hair which I love. But my layers make my hair way too poofy. I'm in the process of growing out my layers but it's at a horrendous stage.



My layers are so far grown just past half the length of my hair. I trim my hair every 2 months to cut the ends. But I have the problem now where the upper half of my hair is becoming straight and ALL the volume is in the bottom of my hair where all the layers still are. I've tried styling or straightening my hair but the bottom half goes back being wavy when I go outside and even curly when it has rained. I've tried hairspray to keep it how I want it but it's not working. Straightening, works at home. When I go out, volume comes back.



Any help or tips for timebeing until my layers are fully grown out? If it's any help, I have rather dry hair.



Hair Problem.?

I FEEL YOUR PAIN, not currently, but about two years ago. I thought it was a "me" problem. Dry Oil was my cure. I bought a small tub of it at my beauty salon for $20 and it lasted me a year using it everyday. Only apply it to the frizzy part of your hair, if your roots are ok, and if your top layer is ok then leave it alone. get about a dime size scoop in your hands and warm it up in your hands (until it thins out and covers most of your hands) then just lightly pull you oily hands through the troubling spots in your hair. It is AMAZING the very first time you use it, and it only improves the condition of your hair over time. Now I only use it on really humid days and my hair looks great almost all the time. It really improved my hair alot.



Hair Problem.?

try moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. i use tresseme. they have different types for damaged hair or dry hair, etc. it is sold in most department stores such as target. although i have naturally straight hair, so it doesn't frizz too much, my friend has really curly/frizzy hair and she says it helps a lot.



Hair Problem.?

im srry but.. u will have 2 cut ur hair where the layers begin. leave thick sidebangs. same thing happened 2 me. cutting my hair helped A LOT! then 2 get more volume on top w/ less on the bottom.. use a clear shampoo all over ur hair. then get a conditioner and condition ONLY ABOUT 3-4 INCHES DOWN FROM UR SCALP!!!!!!!!!!! this is super important!!! do not condition ur scalp!!! well..unless it is seriously dry.. if u want a little waves braid ur hair @ night. remember! no worthless crap brands!! avoid suave,white rain,etc.... only get professional brands. i highly suggest: redken, nexxus, tresemme, dove, or garnier fructis. they r high quality brands. (the only ones i use!)



hope this helps!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment