Tuesday, October 6, 2009

*Homecoming!* My BFs homecoming is this weekend and I've never gotten my hair done before!?

My BF's homecoming is this weekend and I've never had a date before to a dance and I've never gotten my hair done either! My hair is strawberry-blonde, VERY corse and curly (think frizzy ringlets), and THICK! I really don't like my hair down but if that's what it takes then fine! I want to look really cute, but have a different style for the next weekend for my own homecoming because I have a different dress and I want a completly different look!



PLEASE HELP!



*Homecoming!* My BFs homecoming is this weekend and I've never gotten my hair done before!?

Your hair sounds so unique! I'm jealous.



Maybe put it half up (especially if you have bangs). Then clip it back with a beautiful clip that matches your dress.



How about trying a sleek high ponytail?



Just make sure that whatever you do is comfortable and secure. You don't want to worry about your hair when you're kicking *** on the dance floor.



Congratulations on your date! Good luck!



*Homecoming!* My BFs homecoming is this weekend and I've never gotten my hair done before!?

do half up have down it looks cute an all types of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment