Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

if you wear your hair natural, in what style are you currently wearing it?



right now i'm rocking a wicked twist out...sort of a curly afro =]



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

I've been wearing my hair natural for the past 2 yrs. However, I do press my hair. I braid my hair in the summer (simpler), and the other times my hair holds a press for at least 4-5 weeks. So, I wear it in a wrap style. I spiral curl it every once in a while too. I also wear pony-tails and pin-ups. I do plan on trying the strand twists soon. Happy hair trails!



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

natural. it's actully dripping wet right now =) just had a shower.



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

it's down. [=



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

i have it up in a messy bun sort of lol and i love it :)



merry xmas



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

i usually wear mine natural; it's dark brown, about medium-length, and very curly.



i always said that if i were african-american i would definitely have an afro. :)



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

Currently its braided cause I braid it before I go to sleep :P



Tomorrow I'm gonna curl it in spiral curls [or at least attempt to] for Christmas :]



Buone Feste!



Happy Holidays!



閳?br>Sistas: who wears their hair natural?



kooooooool but I straiten mine



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

I wear my hair natural.Currently its blow dried, straight and parted to the side.



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

I'm a natural sista. I have very curly hair and I like to wash and go. I do wear two strand twist sometimes and when that gets old I rock the twist out. I love my natural tress.



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

pony tail



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

Does braids count as natural? :)



I'm learning to do my own cornrows.. It's hard! Props to you for wearing it natural... Too many women getting their hair relaxed, I think. You should work what God gave you!



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

I usually wear it natural cuz its naturally wavy :) sometimes when i want a change it i flat iron it. I also put in a curl boosting product (mousse) and leave in conditioner. Right now im wearing it wavy like natural (it as layers) and a black headband in :D Merry Christmas!!



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

i wear my hair natural..i have black locks..it looks great to me because i look naturally beautiful..hehe



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

Mine Is Natural Curly N Thick But I Have It Straightened N A Ponytail Messy cuz Im Bout 2 Go 2 Bed....lol Merry Christmas!!=]



Sistas: who wears their hair natural?

I'm just rocking a bun now and cornrows getting put in this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment