Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Picture day tomorrow!!!?

Ok, my picture get taken for the yr book during my 7th period class!!!! I hate it when its that late cause my hair gets messed up!!!



What kind of style for my hair can last all day, with out it getting frizzy or currly unless the hair style is curly then thats fine....



Picture day tomorrow!!!?

if your hair is curly, i would suggest maybe just letting it be natural?



or curling it?



Then you can slide a headband on if it gets a bit out of control. I like those kinds of hairdos, they look cute and simple.



Don't forget to smile!



Picture day tomorrow!!!?

Maybe put it up in a clip, but keep taking it out every other period so that it doesn't get kinked. This works to keep my hair smooth and in control until the rest of the day because I have thick, coarse hair. I don't know about your's though.



Or, you can just try and hair spray it.



Picture day tomorrow!!!?

use a good anti frizz cream or serum (i love garnier fructis smoothing milk) and put your hair back in a cute headband with some pieces in the front. this looks really cute if your hair is a bit wavy or curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment