Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

I need a style to cover my scar it is between my ear and cheeks i have hair length up to my shoulders actually a bit under any ideas? and oh ya my hair is wavy\ curly but i could make it stright if u have any ideas for only straight thank you very much



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

i would just wear it down and straight...but im not sure if that would cover it...worth a try...



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

lets see a straightner or use one of those hair things that hold your hair back but with the bow at the end



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

id make it straight so nothing could be seen



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

go to cvs and get kristophe hair straightner



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

i would say flaunt it! but if you are really self conscience about it try covering it with makeup or leave your hair down.



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

try some heavy side bangs.



Help me please on my hair!!! straight?

get a side fringe and straighten your hair.



you could also buy some scar fading stuff from a pharmacy.



Be proud of your scar, it defines who you are and i have it on good authority that men are less attracted to women who hide their faces and are self-conscious, although i do understand that it is easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment