Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I really want "scene hair" but I am not good at styling my hair. Help!!?

I have frizzy, thick,wavy(but I can make it straight when I straighten it) brown,down to the middle of my back, boring layered cut hair. I don't know how to style my hair for the life of me...I flip my hair upside down and put gel and scrunch it to make it curly and then put it on top of my head...and thats all I know how to do and I where it like that everyday.. I need a change help me!!



oh don't know what scene means?



look it up at urbandictionary.com



I really want "scene hair" but I am not good at styling my hair. Help!!?

Go to a salon and ask for advice. Try ones that are downtown, not neccesarily ones that are in the mall (although some mall salons are fine too) they should figure out the best cut for your facial shape, texture, thickeness, and possibly consider getting your hair professional straightened. Bring in pictures of hairstyles you like. Some ideas include razored bangs and layers. Dont cut your hair yourself if your not 100 percent confident, the extra money to get it professionally done is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment