Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What would be the best hair-do for me?

I want to try a new hair-do. My hair is to my shoulders and really thick...its curly so if i straighten it, it takes a while...i want to try something new because i'm sick of the same thing everyday! i'm going out with some friends tomorrow and i want to look cute. If anyone knows some cute styles, or a website that shows how to do some cute styles....PLEASE let me know!! im sick of pulling it up like everyday! Thank you so much!!



What would be the best hair-do for me?

Why not go for the change and straighten it tonight?



That way when you wake up it will be a little flatter and all you have to do tomorrow is go over it.



What would be the best hair-do for me?

You will find a lot of tips on http://www.hairfinder.com



Take your time to browse the website because there's a lot there!

No comments:

Post a Comment