Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have curly & dry hairs?

they are very dry. I cant make any style.



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

you should probably try using dove shampoo and conditioner... i use them and they work amazingly. they make your hair easy to style, and brush.



then again thats my opinion =]



good luck hope everything goes good



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

use youghert with egg white. apply once a week for half an hour. hairs will be more manageable and softer.



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

use COCONUT MILK to moisturize your hair.its a very good aid to your hair.you know what?i use it everyday and my hair is very soft,smooth and shiny.so use COCONUT MILK now!!!



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

i think using coconut oil might help you...



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

use any shampoo but garniers' long and strong conditioner after it.



u can probably do nothing to their style but u can change ur style according to them



like wear jeans with a cool shirt over



I have curly %26amp; dry hairs?

you should try Kerasilk by Goldwell. It makes all dry hair feel really soft. There is a shampoo,, conditioner and a treatment..its works wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment