Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair problems...?

okay, so im getting my hair cut this week, and i know what i want(basically) but i can't for the life of me find a picture. My hair is:



-dark brown(dyed)



-it has an off center left part



-its not really thin, but it isnt thick either...



-curly, and sorta frizzy



-and its about 2 inches past my armpits..



Also, every morning i wash my hair, put de frizz in it, dry it, then straighten it.. I usually(scratch that.. ALWAYS) wear it up at school...



I want my hair to have side bangs but i want them to be long enough to fit behind my ears, or be pinned back.. I want them to be as short as possible, as long as they fit this desc.



I also want my hair to be layered.. as short of layers as possible.(just as long a they reach a hair elastic)



I don't want it to be much shorter than it is..



my questions are:



do you think my ideas would look good?



what are some other possible styles i could get?(please include pics!!)



and(most important) can you find any pictures of my description??



Hair problems...?

My hair is pretty similar but I would say don't get your bangs to long or they will grow out in like a week!!! Even if they are a too short to go behind your ear you can always pin them. Also if you hair is frizzy/curly try aquage defining gel its seriously the best hair "tamer" in the world.



These are super cute:



http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/...

No comments:

Post a Comment