Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Headaches due to hair?

Could it be possible if your hair is long and thick to get headaches. I wear my hair in a ponytail EVERYDAY. I'm not very paitent when it comes to doing my hai and obviously I am low maintence. I have a toddler a baby so I don't want them pulling on it. I don't want to style it and it is pretty curly, I think right now its not so curly due to the weight of my hair. Is it possible my headaches are caused by my hair. Any suggestions on what kind of hair sytle will only take about 5 minutes a day.



Headaches due to hair?

i think it's possible to get headaches, if ur pony is too tight!



u could put it up in a bun or a "mini ponytail" that only uses half of ur hair and the rest of it is down, u kno what i'm talkin about



Headaches due to hair?

Tottaly possible, I have had a lot of clients that have had this problem, you can keep your hair long, i suggest putting layers in your hair, it can remove a lot of weight, and your hair will still be eay to tie back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment